Trying to meditate,
but finding it hard to settle?
Introduction to the 4 zones of meditation:
My desire with the Original Love meditation program is to help people access the deep wisdom and healing power of meditation – and the love for self and others that results from a successful meditation practice.
I produced this video about the 4 zones of meditation to introduce you to the foundations of a thriving and successful meditation practice.
You’re in the right place if…
- You know that your meditation practice could go much further and deeper
- You want direct guidance from a teacher with decades of training and experience
- You want to increase your ability to experience love for yourself and others
- You’re interested in this human potential called “spiritual awakening”
Why is meditation so important?
When practiced over time, and with good training and support, meditation has profound benefits:
- Open up more self-love
- Open our heart to others
- Help transform and heal difficult emotions and trauma
- Be more present and alive in every moment
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Relax mind and body
- Lessen feelings of worry, regret, anger and irritation
- Improve decision making and executive functioning
- Quickly notice when thoughts and emotions take you away from the present
I feel like Henry is one of the best teachers out there. He has the goods and he delivers the goods. Henry is comforting, relevant, and interesting. I like the way that he is casual and down to earth while simultaneously teaching some pretty important things for personal well-being, happiness, and true peace. Henry’s teachings are pure, refined by the heart of his understanding and deep experience. It makes a difference when these teachings are shared by someone whose actions come from their true heart.